Halpenny Travel is a third generation, family-owned luxury coach operator based in Dundalk, Ireland. With over 90 years experience in the coach and bus hire industry, we pride ourselves on offering the highest possible standards of service and our aim is to make your travel arrangements simple, reliable and economical.
From our base in Dundalk, we are conveniently located for Irelands North East Corridor as well as Dublin and Belfast Airports and ferry terminals at Dun Laoghaire, Larne and Belfast.
Our Coach Fleet
Our current fleet includes four-star coaches with between 49 and 55 reclining seats. Our coaches sport toilets, centre continental doors, drinks, tv/video and air-conditioning.
Safety features include seat belts and ABS braking systems. These coaches are spacious and comfortable, with large luggage capacity. Whether travelling on a long or short journey, your passengers will arrive at their destination feeling relaxed and stress free.
We are pleased to offer a range of Executive Travel & Private Hire services. If you are interested in any of the services listed below, or have any other transport requirements then please contact us for a quote. Contact Us
In order for us to provide a Private Hire Quote please supply the following information:
- Date of hire
- Pick up point and approximate time
- Any additional pick up points
- Return Time
- Vehicle Size
Our Customer Charter
We are dedicated to providing our customers with a comprehensive, quality public transport service through our scheduled services network and also our private hire and coach touring services.
We strongly believe in providing a friendly, effective, value-for-money and safe service to all our customers and treat everyone with due care and consideration as we would wish to be treated ourselves.
We believe we have certain key responsibilities to you our customer and they are :
You need to be able to rely on us and trust that we will deliver on our promises to you.
You are entitled to expect a service that will get you to your destination in a timely manner.
Your safety is paramount to us and we will endeavor to d everything possible to keep you safe whilst in our care.
Courtesy and Consideration
You are at all times entitled to be served:
- Efficiently and in a courteous manner.
- With due regard to privacy and confidentiality.
- By friendly and helpful staff.
Equality, Openness and Impartiality
We undertake to:-
- Ensure the right of equal treatment established by equality legislation
- Deal with you in a fair and open manner.
- Discuss any aspect of your dealings with us.
- Explain how a decision was reached.
We undertake to:
- Monitor and evaluate our performance.
- Examine the development and delivery of our services in order to meet
- Train our staff to meet your needs on an ongoing basis.
You can help us to help you
- By making comments, complaints or suggestions about the services you receive.
- By letting us know when we do something well.
- By providing full and accurate information.
- We believe you deserve to travel in a vehicle which is clean inside and out and to achieve this we endeavor to clean interiors and exteriors of all in-service buses and coaches at least once a day where facilities are available.
- We aim to ensure all buses and coaches will display correct destination information and/or route number at all times.
Our response to your queries :
- We aim to answer all telephone calls in a timely and efficient
manner. If we miss your call we will do everything possible to return your call as soon as possible.
- We aim to answer your online queries within 24 hours of receipt.
We aim to keep all timetables and other relvant information up-to-date on our website.
- We welcome and appreciate your views and suggestions on how to improve our services and are happy to receive your comments in person, by telephone or email.
- We are committed to fully and fairly investigating all complaints and welcome the opportunity they offer to resolve any difficulties you experience, please see our complaints procedure for further details.
We look forward to working with you.