Dundalk Weekly – De la Salle, St Louis & DGS
Tickets ONLY valid from Mon 19th April – Fri 23rd April
Please ensure your child knows their 4 digit order number and has proof of purchase either in printed or digital format on boarding the bus each Monday and the driver will issue their weekly ticket. Without proof of purchase the driver can refuse to allow them to travel.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note the weekly ticket is ONLY valid for one week, regardless of whether or not all the journeys were used in the period Monday to Friday.
- All tickets MUST be purchased online without exception.
- Weekly tickets must be purchased by 3pm each Sunday for the coming week .
- Please provide your child with the receipt either in printed or digital format which they must show to their driver each Monday on boarding the bus. The driver will then issue their ticket which is valid from that day until Friday of the same week.
- Refunds will NOT be given for any unused tickets.
- It is mandatory for all students over 13 years of age to wear a face covering at all times while on the bus.
- Please encourage your child to use the hand sanitiser available on entry and exit of the vehicle.
Buses operate morning and afternoon, half days are only serviced when ALL schools have a half day.
School term commences Mon 1st March 2021.
Travel only allowed with a current valid School Transport Travel