Dundalk Weekly -De la Salle, St Louis & DGS
Tickets ONLY valid from Mon 21st Dec – Tues 22nd Dec
Please ensure your child knows their 4 digit order number and has proof of purchase either in printed or digital format on boarding the bus each Monday and the driver will issue their weekly ticket. Without proof of purchase the driver can refuse to allow them to travel.
Terms and Conditions:
- Please note the weekly ticket is ONLY valid for one week, regardless of whether or not all the journeys were used in the period Monday to Friday.
- All tickets MUST be purchased online without exception.
- Weekly tickets must be purchased by 3pm each Sunday for the coming week .
- Please provide your child with the receipt either in printed or digital format which they must show to their driver each Monday on boarding the bus. The driver will then issue their ticket which is valid from that day until Friday of the same week.
- Refunds will NOT be given for any unused tickets.
- It is mandatory for all students over 13 years of age to wear a face covering at all times while on the bus.
- Please encourage your child to use the hand sanitiser available on entry and exit of the vehicle.
Buses operate morning and afternoon, half days are only serviced when ALL schools have a half day.
School term commences Wed 28th August and operates until Fri 20th Dec 2020.
Travel only allowed with a current valid School Transport Travel Ticket, your ticket should be carried at all times and produced or inspection by the driver or any authorised official of Halpenny Transport Ltd.
There is a charge of €5 for a replacement ticket.
School Transport Travel Tickets are not transferable.
School Transport Travel Tickets may only be used for travel to and from school on schooldays during the School Term.
Arrive in good time, form an orderly single line, stand back from the bus and wait until bus has fully stopped and doors are opened before entering the bus. No pushing or shoving on entering the bus and use handrails where available.
Please wear Safety Belts at all times when travelling by bus.
Store all luggage at your feet, on your lap or in luggage bay. DONT block the walkway .
Emergency doors are never to be tampered with or blocked in any way.
NEVER throw missiles or objects of any sort while on the bus.
Always follow the drivers instructions and don’t distract the driver.
In the event of RED weather warning , buses will NOT operate